Saturday, January 24, 2009

Misce-Looney-Ous mish-mash of stuff

I had a couple brief items to touch on here, and rather than split it off into different posts I figure I'll just put everything in one enchilada.

First off, the Safeway "Eating Right Kids" line seems to be doing fairly well. Safeway stores have been selling "Green Bags" with Bugs Bunny and Tweety on them, and they also have in-store and radio ads featuring the voice of Joe Alaskey as Bugs and Daffy. Listen for the ads on your local radio stations!

Second, here's a fun comparison of animation from the Road Runner cartoon "Zipping Along" with the same animation in the Super Nintendo classic "Road Runner's Death Valley Rally".

And finally, my latest music video experiment combining clips of classic Warner cartoons with modern music. In this case, it's early hip-hop, with Cypress Hill's early 90's hit "Insane in the Brain". See what you think:

1 comment:

James E. Daniels said...

Finding the proper clips for that video must have taken awhile! Nice stuff!
This reminds me of when I used to have house parties back in the day, I would string together a bunch of cartoon clips to play on the TV while the party music was blaring...;) Yeah, I was that cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...